Old 05-20-2022, 07:35 PM   #6
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Déjà vu

A lot of the subject matter of both parties have this distinct city aspect to it that other readers from other parts of the country may not identify with. Imagery of Civilian Camps and Land Lords From Hell evoke a sense of real issues that seem like matters of more of a Urban Hysteria perspective. The Avatars also give it a way, but, also the writing seems inspired by current events. Interested in learning more about these competitors where-about's-

Objective
Sinister concept. This correlation to the topic is really diabolical and brilliant. Actual execution is kind of lackluster. I feel like more focus should've been placed on the Land Lord and less on robbing grannies purse, but, whatever. The overall premise is really mind blowing: the chain of events leading up to the climax just weren't. I, too, think using Mikes name was absolutely calculative! Playing mind games with your opponents psyche, effects them, regardless of the outcome of the battle!

Mike Wrecka
Haha, What did you think when you saw all those @'s in your E-mail? Pleasant surprise! I thought that the structure of your rhymes really captured the essence of this picture. I liked that line about the phone hot against the face melting. It was villainous. Welcome back!

I definitely see the potential here for even more impressive verses somewhere down the line.
I've read the likes of these two writers before over the years and I believe neither one has quite reached their optimus prime!

MVGT Objective

Last edited by Frank; 05-20-2022 at 07:52 PM.