Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Props to everyone's writing this season, but especially @Dominate.
And that's not front-running, I'm just saying from week 1 when he brought a every line multi rhyme a la @Answer & @Universe we knew he'd be a force. And then more depth as the season progressed, of course.
Can't wait to read that trio match.
Thanks man, much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but my pop's birthday party is this weekend and I am not sure if I need a replacement at the time. I want to go at Dom again but I am not sure if that is feasible at the moment and I love the subject UGH!!!
No worries either way but we can def extend the deadline if that’ll help. Even 36hrs would be cool with me. I’m probably only going 30-40 lines with what I have planned for this topic too if that helps you to know.