Old 05-11-2022, 10:48 PM   #95
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Great battle @Adverse. Clever flip on the topic you had, great idea and great writing. Sorry you have to call it when you’re only down one vote, that’s frustrating. I’d call that a tie, really.
Thanks man I enjoyed yours too and that was honestly the first thing that came to mind when I heard “provincial” as well. Lol. My first draft was honestly babbling and then I looked up the word so much I got thinking about how the dictionary had to feel about it

And it’s a little frustrating but I don’t want to keep calling ties and keep pushing these three way championship matches. You definitely deserve the first title of the season. This league is more for the people anyways I’m just competing to have another body out there.