Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Not you, Dom. Shoulda quoted NYC, sorry.

And doing anything "again" doesn't interest me, man. I'm not here to build up wins or champ stuff, I'm here to challenge myself. Hence, Project X etc. . 100 lines I can do some crazy shit with and don't have to hold back too much. That interests me.

You guys have to understand that I shit out 60 lines for breakfast. I actually write about 200 per piece and edit DOWN to 100.

And, full disclosure, I write screenplays on the side and have one filming in Germany right now. This is what I do. I write stories. I just don't want to hear from tourists telling me this or telling me that. I LIVE here, and I know what challenges me and what I'm looking for.

That said, I certainly don't view myself as bigger than the league that is filled with talented writers like yourself, Dom. And Adverse. So I'm not looking for special treatment - I want everyone on board or I'll jump off and swim elsewhere. It's all the same to me.

I love just sitting back and voting too so maybe that's where I will benefit the league most.
Alright man, fair enough. Maybe project X + votes is the best thing then after all.

Re: being a tourist. What kind of feedback are you looking for on what you post? Like, what aspects of your writing would you like me/others to critique? You feed/vote basically everything in here so I would want to try to pay it back, but I don't want to give you an opinion you're not interested in hearing.

Quote:
No need, Ad. I'm definitely the odd man out. I'll just sign out here but stay on as a voter.

Just make Dom vs Eviction a Champ match. It's good enough and both deserve it.
I think Adverse deserves a spot in the champ match if you're not going ahead... Me vs Eviction looks like it's going to be a pain to wrap up this week. It's 3-3 now, how about call it a tie and let's have a 3 way champ match next week, capped at 40 lines each? @Adverse @Eviction?