Old 05-01-2022, 12:41 AM   #126
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Line limit is so tricky, definitely something I’ve had trouble with in my few go’s at league running. Hard to find a balance, personally I find myself in both situations. Sometimes I’m good with 40 and sometimes I go out on a tangent and am 50 lines over the line limit before I even realize it. I think Universe is just on a whole other planet with this stuff, and he is definitely not the norm. I see the voting gripes with longer verses and such as well. At the end of the day this league is a democracy and I’ll post a poll to figure a good solution for the benefit of the majority
No need, Ad. I'm definitely the odd man out. I'll just sign out here but stay on as a voter.

Just make Dom vs Eviction a Champ match. It's good enough and both deserve it.