View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 11:06 AM   #9
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Eviction - your name fit the concept lol. I enjoyed this verse a lot, it paced well and simply kept forming layer and layer. The potter plants/ uninvited guests opener I loved through and through. I also am not sure I read many of your verses this season, but I thought you did very well in terms of flow. Individual line concept was something you clearly play with, sou respect that part. But, sometimes hard to follow, or not follow but decipher really. Which isn't a bad thing because it leaves it open for interpretation amongst all voters. Good read my man, I will def add you to the list of people I look forward to reading in the future.

Dom- damn, so this hard for me this week, a friend of mine, only 33-34 died two days ago from cirosis of liver. You actually explained her well in family gatherings or weddings then nightly and daily life as well. I will add, my one hiccup is you said 2 am he drove to a bar, every state I've been in thus far here in good ol USA they close at 2 am. But I'm sure somewhere they do not. I also really liked the leaps in time, it kept the story moving, you gave us little snippets of life in a day, then would jump because nothing had changed. Thoroughly enjoyed my man, even if it was a bad reminder for me, I still loved the actual writing

V / Dom

As I stated just two days ago I lost a friend to cirosis,a young girl that wanted to live here life and die doing what she loved. So eviction was never really gonna win this one for me, doms was just too close to home, was kind of an ode to her life really. Ggs both of you, this was my favorite battle thus far quite frankly my two favorite verses this week

TUPAC SHAKUR