Thread: WEEK FIVE CHAT
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 11:02 AM   #48
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
It may be wise to just let the writers agree if they’d like to agree to a bigger line limit in the contenders/champ match. I understand completely it would be an unfair advantage for somebody to write 20 lines then get blown away by someone who wrote a 100 line verse. And I know that was another problem with the line limit last time was people were writing good verses but just losing off the sheer line difference in the verses
that happened to me where I posted day one and my opponent had a super extention or whatever, and he took advantage of that and did 100, and had a week and some change to make sure he had an absurd more number of lines than me.

there should be a set number of lines because there is no regulation like maybe my next opponent drops 30, and I put a 60 on him.

maybe make the line limit like the topic or a challenge, like say next week everyone has to drop 30 lines, then one week we have to drop closer to 60 or whatever.

it's probably to much to ask for the opponents to agree on a line limit, doing good to get participants in the first place.