View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 09:29 AM   #46
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

As a side note, these discussions are key to the league, this is what makes you a great host Ad. I know when I was running leagues I kinda took the opposite approach, kind of iron fist type enforcing all rules. I will say, there was one league where there just weren't enough people to justify champion/ contender matches. So I made that a 10 week season, with the final week pitting the two best records against each other to determine the regular season champ and the #1 seed in playoffs. I also tried to make it to so having a top 4 seed (home field advantage per say) those people I gave them each a pack of like 5 topics and they got to pick which one they wanted. I thought it worked, but was kind of weird, half of the top 4 seeds had me select topic, or competitor select topic regardless. As is with the amount of people showing, you may run into an issue down the road where a guy loses a contender match, thus shouldn't really be eligible for following weeks contender, however that would mean a guy winning with a 2-6 record would be forced into contenders match or the previous loser of contender would really be more deserving based off record. These are just thoughts I'm throwing out because it seems like raising discussion is really working bothb with keeping activity and actually refining the league as it is processing.

TUPAC SHAKUR