Old 04-26-2022, 09:22 AM   #45
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Yeah, I hope the revised line limit doesn’t make people feel like they HAVE TO write 100 lines in champ matches or pigeon hole people into one particular type of writing. An epic story might need that many lines but good writing comes in many forms and some pieces might only need substantially less. Stories are good but I want to see variety across the league.
It may be wise to just let the writers agree if they’d like to agree to a bigger line limit in the contenders/champ match. I understand completely it would be an unfair advantage for somebody to write 20 lines then get blown away by someone who wrote a 100 line verse. And I know that was another problem with the line limit last time was people were writing good verses but just losing off the sheer line difference in the verses