Old 02-11-2022, 12:47 PM   #1
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future
Default [FINALS] 1. Stamps vs 2. Advanced Placement — ADVANCED PLACEMENT WINS

Congrats to both teams for making it all the way to the Finals. I'll post a mag up sometime in the next few days.

I suggest a line limit of 10 lines per PERSON. That's 20 lines per TEAM. But it's the finals, and it's up to the teams decide what you want to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Check in by 2/16/2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST
You won't be disqualified if you don't check in, but please just do it. It's a common courtesy
Verses due Sunday, 2/20/2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST (yes, Eastern)

My extension policy has been the same throughout the tournament. Teams are granted one 24-hour extension.

Teams may be granted a 48-hour extension only if their opponent agrees to the extension.

Anything beyond 48 hours and I'm proclaiming James & Bags as the winners of the tournament

All the usual rules apply (No biting, recycling, pm'ing for votes, etc.)

If you complete your verse early, feel free to post it or send it to me via PM. I will only post verses once both teams have submitted.

Don't bitch about votes. If you have any complaints, PM me directly and I will assess the situation. Votes without explanations or that appear to be aliases will not be accepted

@Blue Bayou @UPN Zuch @Dominate @Aero