View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 10:23 PM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Like, when ur life is an irreparable mess and you are a piece of irredeemable human garbage

Asking for a friend

and by the way im a convicted felon who spent a few years in prison for what they said was a violent crime, I disagree on the violent part. If I had money at the time or my mommy and daddy did, to hire a lwayer.... I would've got a night in jail and a ticket, fo realllz.

I've let my let my life go pretty bad, my brother killed himself in 2008... and if affected tons of people. Don't kill yourself man. Go to rehab (which probably isn't going to work) it never did for me but not bad to try.

I'm certainly not a sucess story, I still drink way way too much. But i've got a kid, a house and a solid wife who I actaully don't hate.

So thats good in my book.but yeah, don't kill yourself it will upset a lot of people.... although if you really wanna do it, fuck it.