Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

OUT THE COAT I'M WIELDING LOBSTERS. FUCK BARCS LIFE
HANDS? WORRY BOUT FEET. THE GILA MONSTER LIKE LARS WIFE

Fire, the imagery here is so spot on.

BITCH GOT CLEAR TEETH. HORROR FLICKS? I'D FEAR SLEEP
LAYING NEXT TO THAT WEIRD BITCH REEKING LIKE DEER MEAT

Again this is so accurate, the multis too are so good CHEFS KISS EMOJI

AND BARCS LADY? I DONT KNOW HER BUT SHE CAN'T BE A WINNER
DUDE CUTS GRASS AND TRIMS BUSHES TO GIVE HIS FAMILY A DINNER

This one kinda didn't land for me because Barc can't feed his family still so it isn't a real personal.

I'LL ADMIT I RESPECT IT AND THE HUSTLE HE HAS
BUT HE'S CANADIAN. SO END OF THE DAY HE'S A NOTHING. A FAG

Good personal but I've seen the angle before

YO LARS FUCKS A WRINKLED MONKEY LADY LEGIT//
POST UP ON YA BOY I BALL LIKE A CRIPPLE...U GET SMACKED IN THE FACE W A BRICK

This is some 2012 Bagga shit SHEEESSH fire

LOOK BARC CICADA RAGE QUIT EVERYBATTLE URINE//
PROLLUM IS THE FLOOR IS LAVA AN THE COUCH BURNT IT

I had to really put this into the database and run some reports but it's different enough from my Floor is Lava line that the results came out as "Paying Homage" so I like this a lot

THESE NIGGAS IS GAY. THEY DON'T GOTTA BE HEARD OR SEEN
THEY GONNA OVERRUN THE SHIT LIKE EMERGENCY OR COVID OR SOMETHING (EMERGE AND SEE.. ITS OVER)

Now this is how you do a wordplay

vs

I've yet to find a reason for the pairing or someone who digs this booking
But at least we'll see nc's Main Coon team with one of the biggest pussies

Coon is a racist word and I am an ally so I can not rock with this.

Bags. Let's talk about u and ur fat spouse cuz boyyy u aren't good
The floor is lava; bitch stays on the couch to avoid your hardwood

Now this here I had to put in my database and extract some keystrings and run analysis report and it came back as an actual verified BITE so I cannot fuck with this even though I do like that the room has hardwood floors instead of tacky carpet though bags looks like the kinda guy that has a carpeted living room so it's a tough call but at the end of the day the bar is a verified BITE so I cannot fuck with it

That last bucket you were with was a boobless hoe, monster!
Jehovah's witness; no one wants anything to do with those knockers

See this just doesn't make sense to me because I do want to kill them when they knock on my door and that's not nothing

Father to a fucking meth child. Mom regrets you and the courts kno
Cicada admit you dated a bug that actually left you and the corn rows

I think Cicadas live in trees and are actually afraid of corn because it looks like a larger predator bug

Bags a single parent to a dirty kid by some worthless bitch
uhohs pops is a stay at home dad too... his still lives with him at 36

Jim is 32 so this is a fake personal which I simply cannot condone

what’s worse is Jim can’t even picture himself with women
not only are you a cancer to this website, you could form your own Incel division

This just ain't good, where's the artistry? Is this a wordplay? No sir it isn't and it's not even a punchline. Get outta heeeeeeea

Bags babymom a 3 for $50/10. ain’t a decent vain either side her crotch
fuck an omnicron variant, that dogfaced bitch a Booster & both her pfizer shot

I get it now this is why you're retarded you're an antivaxxer well listen bud Bags family and friends being safe during this PANDEMIC isn't an insult to normal people. Maybe if you got the shot you'd realize three for 50 bucks divided by ten is fucking retarded nonsense.

this guy has gone from powerlifts to hour sitting clued up on books
Home Gyms are a great idea. teaming with the antisocial retard’s stupid as fuck

I think your brain was stuck trying to compute 4 for 40 dollars divided by the square root of a little ceasars coupon with a derivative relating to it's expiration date and you had a stroke and wrote this fucking dribble

Bags and Jim embodied what it meant to be a team and bring out a unified effort. You can't even tell who wrote what, but you can tell they worked this out together and made sure it had it's own style for THEM as a new textcee of it's own. It was a masterpiece.

Barcotic isn't a good text battler which didn't help Lars here because Lars is a good topical writer so he really needed a good battler to compliment his wording prowess but keep him on track with good concepts. The shining light here is they both have about 50 accounts divided by a shoe string multiplied by their battle records worth of aliases to log into for 3 months after they lose this.

Vote: Ghost Bags
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY