View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 08:16 PM   #4
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

I've yet to find a reason for the pairing or someone who digs this booking
But at least we'll see nc's Main Coon team with one of the biggest pussies
coon/pussy connection was fire, if you haven’t seen a raccoons vagina then you should look it up tbh
Bags. Let's talk about u and ur fat spouse cuz boyyy u aren't good
The floor is lava; bitch stays on the couch to avoid your hardwood
dope, it takes real patience and dedication to realize bags doesnt sit on his couch. And by that, his gf has no chance to possibly be on the hardwood floor or cocks tile. Also good hidden wp with the hardwood (cocks tile/cock style). Good bar
That last bucket you were with was a boobless hoe, monster!
Jehovah's witness; no one wants anything to do with those knockers
damn you guys are on a roll lol. Jevhova witness gotta be virgins, we don’t want to talk to those tits/knockers and they also are soooo annoying with going door to door KNOCKIN! Lol good shit here
Father to a fucking meth child. Mom regrets you and the courts kno
Cicada admit you dated a bug that actually left you and the corn rows
cicada/ it’s ok to is absolute fire. Jesus I wish I thought of that. Like why haven’t I been at work doing slant rhyme BUG wordplays. And cicadas DO INDEED have a huge rep for liking corn, hence the corn/rows of corn wordplay. Nice bar overall
Bags a single parent to a dirty kid by some worthless bitch
uhohs pops is a stay at home dad too... his still lives with him at 36
they literally all stay at home lol dope concept holy cow, bags kid also doesn’t shower and neither does uhoh/ pops
what’s worse is Jim can’t even picture himself with women
not only are you a cancer to this website, you could form your own Incel division
cancer/can sir, incels/in cells, division/ the vision. Can’t beat it. Good ass bar here
Bags babymom a 3 for $50/10. ain’t a decent vain either side her crotch
fuck an omnicron variant, that dogfaced bitch a Booster & both her pfizer shot
pfizer/thighs are, sick. This shits a banger
this guy has gone from powerlifts to hour sitting clued up on books
Home Gyms are a great idea. teaming with the antisocial retard’s stupid as fuck
gyms/jims, good closer here. Props

Vs

These CLOWNS clearly didn’t take the time to write for this exhibition. I fear they might be trolling and I’m just not sure what to think anymore smh…in no way whatsoever should barc/lars lose this.

Nah this shit is one sided af. Props to the legends barco and lar

Vote Bars
Topical Head