View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 09:27 PM   #57
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

it was nothing personal if I did demod you just did that to all the inactive staff you could have got your shit back if you came back and said whats up , I mean they're letting dagel admin shit ROFL.

now there's going to be like 50 other admins and a bunch of cat fish accounts pretending to be old heads and dagel hall of fame everything, not to mention all the former biters will be back and accepted.

that boy once said to me all he needs is an ss to be inducted in hall of fame ROFL.

I can't pretend like I don't see him in the hall of fame section acting like his opinion holds weight.

MF added his own accomps to his profile, and come to find out they're accomplishments from another site, and he added the accomp "defeated a legend" come to find out 2 of them was on RIA and only one of the legends he beaat was on RB, not only is that not a real accomplishment but hm defeated only 3 legends should be a penalty as long as he been around.

Last edited by Eviction; 12-13-2021 at 09:33 PM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote