View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 04:13 PM   #214
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
You acted like a whole bitch over that pic bro,
Real shit...niggas been posting and clowning my autistic nephew pics....who gives a fuck?

Stop acting like a woman....its a pic of you as a kid....nobody is jacking off to it....well at least until my wife goes to sleep
you clearly dont get it man

baron took it off a private forum and posted it, 17 year old post that had been long gone as the hosting had gone, of a 15 year old me.

Saved to his hard drive and then trolls gone wild reposting thinking I am mad.

simply calling out the fact that baron you just admitted by posting it, to saving kid pics to his hardrive. that aint cool

LIKE you cool with that shit? say you heard your brothers childhood pics were saved by some faggot who is trolling to make himself look less of a faggot which in fact does the opposite

I am out

not surprised, you talk about jacking of to underage kids pics likes it funny

talkin about who being a bitch, in person I'd slapped anyone who stepped, I dun care if you believe me or not, I grew up fighting fam, box till this day, aint no bitch

Last edited by Bobby D; 10-04-2021 at 04:19 PM.
Bobby D is offline   Reply With Quote