White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default So.. Geno is about to become white trailor trash...yep

..gonna buy a trailor and be done with the apartment life. So over these fucking neighbors with the police coming 2-3 times a month cause their basic niggers (thats right, cause thats what the fuck they are yo. Idgaf, outside yelling at all the other tennants for no reason 8 am in the morning, niggers) who have no reapect for anyone. Music way up. Talking every night yo ..1,2,3am jamming, or slamming a vaccuum into my wall. My bedroom wall, that my fucking head is next to, you fucking slice of dirt, swear to god yo, i just wish ten minutes that i was a younger me who gave less a fuck, cause i woulda been walked right in they shit and start cracking heads wide open, no rap. But nah, i have to much to lose these days and that is the mind set i survive by. So while they are Killing each other, slamming eachother around and shit. Screaming yelling, they also have kids, always sounds like there kicking the piss out of the little mother fuckers all the time. Crying and whining. Or banging shit. Police ALWAYS showing up. And lucky me, they live right next door. On top of that my rent has gone up 100 a month. Quality of life right out the fucking window with my rent money. Tired of the bs. I work to hard, long shifts, to have to come home and deal with this kind of fucking bs. These cocksuckers must be getting government assistance to be living like that, fucking lowlifes. Been here since 2018. Im ready to move on and actually own something for a change. Still have to pay lot rent but its half what i pay for the apt rent. Then just my bills and a property tax fee every year which is cheap. Im ready for this.

Any of you own currently, or have ever owned or lived in a teailor for a period of time? New to me. Iknow folks who have but i never really been in trailors like that. So what can you tell me. Looking to buy a used trailor. What should i look for and shit idk. Let me know what you think

White trash power!

Last edited by Geno; 09-10-2021 at 12:45 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote