View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 10:17 PM   #2
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

I taught cred everything he know, he learnt all that shit from me.. ask him about the bar called "jacks" in chicago and another bar called "puzzles" in chi-town.. I taught that nigga how to be a G! lol.. plus I wrote all his workout routines.. im the one who got that nigga all diesel as you say he is.. 100

ps, ask cred how I trained him so good one time at basketball, he beat jordan by 30 or more points.. lolz !! im drunk as shit by the way.. but a reminder, jordan was my ace then.. I had jordan going to all the parks then for money and beating everybody at ball a bit prior.. and I ain talkin about chump change.. I was puttin up more than a few mill on jordan to win each game and you could ask cred.. lolz I had wild paper then, lol.. I bought cred his first crib just for rollin with me as my chromie and I bought him his first car you could say, lol.. but thats how I do it nigga.. I take care of my niggas.. I duuuussssee iiitttt riiiiiggggghhhh niiigggggaaaa... lololz!!
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote