View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 11:52 AM   #18
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
If they only train 25% boxing what else are mixed martial artists doing with their time? I just don’t get it!
The sports name gives it away......
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS...I'm not agreeing with his hypothesis of boxing training percentage they dabble in. But they train kicks...clinching...optimum striking while within a clinch. Positioning knees and under hooks advantageously while in a clinch. Take downs and grappling...positions to be in while grappling. The submissions preformed while in said positions while grappling. How to properly land elbows and feign and juke to land a leg kick. Ect....

I mean I'd say pure BOXING is around 15- 25% and pureky basics they learn. Ur basic guards, defnesive maneuvers. Because they aren't boxers they use kicking and clinching and wrestling jujitsu ect. So I'm not sure why you even opened ur self up to this lol. Amen got it right this time sorry gang.

No I'm not MmA expert boxing is my sport . But I did do MmA classes to broaden my horizon and educate myself to understand the sport more and add to my self defense and fitness. Us tall guys need to learn how to kick and defend from the grapple in real life Applications. Because a fight in the street, bar, work place setting isnt Queensbury rules or in 10 oz gloves.

Respec to you dave and @Amen
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 08-30-2021 at 11:59 AM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote