Old 08-28-2021, 05:56 PM   #69
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@MMLP

I haven’t read your verse yet, but I’m pretty sure it’s pure fire. Unfortunately, I also haven’t had much time to write lately — I was wrapped up this week with planning and hosting an event I had last night. In any case, my apologies for leaving you all hanging. @Cereal @Master Rock please sign me out until further notice. I don’t want to mess up the tempo of the tourney by continuing to slack off due to being preoccupied.
You don't want to "mess up the tempo of the tourney" but you're signing out a day after the deadline and after your opponent already dropped... Not happening, my dude. That's a no show loss. Unfortunate, I was looking forward to your battle.

@Objective You good? I'm posting later tonight.