- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I don't really think it's being "soft"

We're old now. Just trying to have some fun with it but you made every week super annoying with your whining, trying to sign in with new aliases to reset your record etc lol... bitch shit , things that aren't fun, are annoying, create more work and headaches etc etc etc

I can only speak for myself but dealing with you in my 30s just wasn't worth it... you and your crap was a major factor for me personally not wanting to mod leagues anymore

Not sure Sharps perspective but I'd bet it's similar... & lmaooo at "king" holy fuck man you're delusional

How can you say a post declaring you were a great mod has nothing to do with defending your modding abilities? How does that make any sense at all?
-kungfugrip