Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
First of all, that's not how this works lol. You can't just spam the Battle Arena with topical battles where 80% of the participants either didn't confirm their sign ins or straight up didn't sign in at all. I can vouch for my dude Johnny 6 Feet that he didn't sign up in any shape or form, at any time or anywhere. Either did dead man or ACTIVATE SELF or fraze - I'm thinking you guys took my call out list for people I wanted in and just signed them up... You can't just toss people in there. If it were that easy, I would've done it myself.

You guys have to reach out to Sharp and have a separate forum created for this and start things from scratch. You have to CONFIRM sign ins because of the amount of time that has passed. It's been so long you're going to get a ton of no shows.

And why keep my template for rules & regulations and use the selected judge panel voting system, yet completely forget about it and not post the judges in the threads?

Also, why are the battles in brackets? It's like we are all subsidiary to the Round itself...

Ugh. This is why we can't have nice things.

Lmao
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/