Old 07-21-2021, 03:30 PM   #2
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

I don't know if you guys are aware or not but the records/accomps from the last AOWL still haven't been updated (I've been trying, trust me). Starting another one before those stats are implemented seems like overkill right now to me.

Plus, I know your heart's in the right place, Rock... but I don't see you successfully running this long-term... You even mentioned yourself you would need help, and people picking their own topics for you to randomize wouldn't be the solution, imo. (Although your audio votes and breakdowns are dope af and would add a lot) Remember, the last AOWL nearly killed Adverse... Dude checked himself into a mental hospital in Colorado Springs after and has been there ever since. (I've visited him twice with signed, printed out copies of my Open Mics he has missed out on, which he greatly appreciated.)

Anyway, Answer is off his meds again and running a ppv on RR so maybe sign up over there for now if you want to write.