Old 07-21-2021, 08:42 AM   #1
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future
Default It's 2021 can we bury these forum boundaries?

We all know that boards everywhere are dead. As far as I'm aware, NC is the last semblance of an active rap forum. It has become a melting pot of people from boards everywhere - including RR, UP, RB, HF, and many others.

RR is putting together its' first PPV in I believe(?) 3 years, and who knows if there will ever be another one.

Out of respect for NC, I'm not going to post any links. Sign ups are in the "Talk" forum and if you know, you know. Many of yall have accounts already. The very few people active on RR over the last ~3 years mostly do audio. NC is almost exclusively text. I'm not trying to "poach" anyone from NC, I just want to see this event go down.

I promise firsthand that all the mags and promotion will be on point. You can sign up for audio battles/topicals, text battles/topicals, graphics, poetry, beats, whatever you want. It's a one-time card full of different types of matches

If you don't have any interest in longbar. Just communicate that you have no interest in doing a longbar battle. We can work it out

(also if your name on RR is different than NC, including it in your sign up would help with assessing how match-ups are assigned)

Last edited by Answer; 07-21-2021 at 09:11 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote