View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 03:31 PM   #114
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
only read the opening post - so if this one of them wierd trolls shit you niggas do - i make no apologies

shit was 3 days ago though - how you holding up?

one love to ya moms & grandmoms

& salute on making steps to shaking off dependencies on shits youre better than

2 cents - take what medication you see fit i guess - but i suggest educating yourself on addiction & trauma - psychologically & biologically - rather than taking someone elses cookie cutter approach

blessings

The thing w my mom was a long time ago, but made my Gma way more of a life figure to me as she raised me after that, so losing Gma was a big deal for me. She was the glue of our family.

As far as the booze goes, I'm doing pretty good. The naltrexone drug helps for sure, it takes away the cravings alot, but after only a handful of days on it, it's weird to have your routine of drinking go away and to find other outlets again. Prob why I've been back on the boards, to distract myself and find a hobby while I'm at home.

I appreciate your sympathies tho bro
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote