View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 11:31 PM   #7
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I was court-mandated to go to meetings for 6 months after a DUI in 2013. I’d like to be part of a community that supports that goal of sobriety in a way that fits me and my personality but AA is just too religious and their definition of agonisticism is still too spiritual for me. Even the frequency of socializing is too much, I’m not trying to go out to meetings 5+ nights a week like most of those people do. But I’ve seen it work well for many people, so if it can keep you sober, keep at it.

I noticed that today. If you aren't into Jesus I can see it being hard to open up to. Mine was a zoom meeting and not very religious based, they did start with the serenity prayer, but that's pretty short lol. I can get u into the zoom group I'm apart of, after 1 day I'm impressed.
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote