View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 09:13 PM   #8
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

That and when I was in a small jail, it had pods or 8 people like 4 bunk beds and yiu didn’t get to leave. There was no yard or a main pod where everyone from all pods got to get out and interact with people. You got to get out for “church” once a week but it wasn’t even every week it was just if the pastor or whatever even showed up.

There was a TV you that was on until lights out... ran 24/7 we didn’t get a remote because people would fight over it. They played 24/7 cops episodes, or Lifetime Movie Network... the shit your grandma would watch if she were mad sentimental and corny. Formula female romance movies. I swear they did that shit for extra punishment.

But yeah there’s no real I’ll never snitch stuff.. that’s in movies and rap music.

I’ve known way too many people, if they convinced me solidly enough that they’d charge me I’d rat someone out if it was a murder I didn’t have anything to do with.

The funny first 48 ones which are a lot of them, the cops are like.. we have nothing on this guy if he doesn’t say something we have to let him go. Or we’re just going to charge this guy with it, he’ll be out in 2 days. Let’s see if he changes his mind on snitching. And they do, a lot.