Thread: PLAYOFFS CHAT
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:51 AM   #91
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Go ahead and write I’ll give you the rest of the day, this has been a crappy situation and both you guys deserve a fair shake at it. @evaD if you need to make any changes or anything feel free
I fell asleep, damn. Would advice to give people a heads up that you've been DM'd they'd show tho.

evaD: Why didn't you just check in to show that you'll meet the deadline? That's the whole purpose of having to check in, so your opponent will know. That can't be news to you, right? You can call on lazy topical heads all you want, but not checking in and giving me an indiciation you'll show is definitely not a good look either.

I'm in the process of moving and this has been a rather busy week. If I got the option of focusing on other shit vs writing a verse for someone that most likely won't show up and rules stating they'll DQ if they don't check in, then why would I if it meant rushing to write something for the sake of just writing something? That's just as good as the verse I posted up. Either way, looks like you'll advance, good luck to you. I'm too late to post anything now anyways.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o