White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@Answer

I misread the OP and was initially under the impression he was suggesting that Nas had not dropped any high quality material since his 3rd release. I know now that’s not what he said or implied, but that’s what prompted initially my response. I was completely off-base. My bad. Reading is fundamental.

In any case, what up Geno? Drop something soon.
Ive had the itch. But the only thing thats gonna push me to drop new material is someone of high calibre dropping collab material on me that i cant refuse. Lol. Whenever i sit to write i end up thinking myself out of it. I basically have a collection of short work like nas's book of rhymes track from God Son. Which imo was another FIRE album yo i remember getting shit faced back in philly and walking around getting into shit. Looking for licks just bumping this track off that album on repeat. Man that instro was sooo aick. Brb imma drop it now that i think about it. Loved that shit...

Yo.. this joint homie. Phewww
Now that i think about it for real yo. Nas got me through some REAL Dark points in my life. Then after him the only other 2 cats that had that kind of grip on me were Eminem and then after God Of War told me i was the text Joe Budden i then checked out Joe Budden for the first time and WHOAAAA he was instantly my favorite rapper and i grabbed EVERYTHING he ever did. I understood right away his comparison. I fell in love with the depth he dropped. Just crazy life and relationship shit. Real talk Joey was THAT DUDE imo. Then Drake came along and filled his apot when joey fell off for a short time. But this is a Nas thread lol. Herea that track. With good headphones the bass line is just unghhhh

Last edited by Geno; 03-17-2021 at 11:21 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote