View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #37
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Do t fet me wrong though. Your right about stilmatic. But Nas was my favorite rapper back in the 90s. Beside pac of course. I am was my shit man. At the time that came out i was just starting to really fall in love with hiphop to the fullest. My poi t is only that nas shod have a recieved a grammy back when the competition was stiffer and his shit was more grimey and shit...

I still love nas as an artist.. but hes nowhere near what he was back then and hims winning a grammy now with this doodoo album just solidifies thepoint that rap today is trash.

Basically thats what my point was. Dont get me wrong about nas' talent though, and i do agree that he may have had 1or2 after his first 3 albums that could have recieved grammies.

But its good to see you self. Glad you popped in here bruh!
@Answer

I misread the OP and was initially under the impression he was suggesting that Nas had not dropped any high quality material since his 3rd release. I know now that’s not what he said or implied, but that’s what prompted initially my response. I was completely off-base. My bad. Reading is fundamental.

In any case, what up Geno? Drop something soon.