White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Idk bruh think you're selling Nas short. Stillmatic was fire and The Lost Tapes had some certified gems.
Do t fet me wrong though. Your right about stilmatic. But Nas was my favorite rapper back in the 90s. Beside pac of course. I am was my shit man. At the time that came out i was just starting to really fall in love with hiphop to the fullest. My poi t is only that nas shod have a recieved a grammy back when the competition was stiffer and his shit was more grimey and shit...

I still love nas as an artist.. but hes nowhere near what he was back then and hims winning a grammy now with this doodoo album just solidifies thepoint that rap today is trash.

Basically thats what my point was. Dont get me wrong about nas' talent though, and i do agree that he may have had 1or2 after his first 3 albums that could have recieved grammies.

But its good to see you self. Glad you popped in here bruh!