View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 09:17 PM   #30
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
The mtv unplugged album with Jay doing takeover... think it was with the roots was dope... whole unplugged album was dope as fuck.

But over all.. hell no .........ether > takeover

And @The Dead Poet and @uh-oh are tripping saying Nas only good album was illmatic
For me.....after Illmatic....you'd have to take his next 3-4 albums to compile an album that would get end to end play from me. Like I said on my first post.....Illmatic was a perfect happening of the best producers at the time steering the project of a young talented emcee. Since then, it's been that talented emcee picking pretty mediocre beats over and over again. FUCK IN TYPING THIS I'D ALSO BE WILLING TO SAY THAT LOST TAPES 1 is better than any of the 3 albums Nas released after illmatic.