View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 08:54 PM   #27
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I gave finny $150 paypal, and i'm not lying... I could probably show proof I go back in my gmail history.

I never asked for anything back though so its not like he ripped me off.

He referenced that he went to the blood bank a few times a week and was homeless, and I felt bad... selling your blood and feeling sick as fuck (or atleast I do when I give plasma) for $25 is pretty low. I offered first to give him $350, but I was drunk (would've given him $350 at the time) but then I retracted my shit and only sent $150.

That blood bank thing just resonated with me, because I've never been homeless.. when I was young for a few years I'd 'couch surf' so to speak, stay 3-4 nights at one girls house a few at another, a few at a friends etc. But I wouldn't even really consider that actually homeless. And I've got a feeling that Finny isn't actually REAL REAL homeless either.

We asked him about this months ago and he denied... said he’s never spoke to you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote