View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #112
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Give me until tomorrow. The cool shit I have is too fucking hard to get a hold of/can't get it so I'll never wager that regardless and the rest is trash, but I'll think of something. So far one of these is what I've come up with:

1. A couple of my absolute worst pics I got around of me I never want ncs to see whatsoever + a video I uploaded to youtube for ncs showing my apartment I never deleted for some reason and were too ashamed to post. I cringed at myself when I reviewed it and set it to private. You'll see the date if I post it up so you know I ain't lying.
2. 10-15$ Norwegian candy/goodie bag. (Shipping sucks and I'm broke af so gotta be careful on the off chance that I lose. I got a bit too many requests and couldn't go through with it financially some time ago when I was talking about the bacon cheese paste to put on bread that we have here, but I'll know my budget now.)
3. Choose a sentence I'll put in my signature in bold that'll be there for the rest of the year + some other creative thing you may come up with that isn't too ludicrous.

If it isn't good enough I'll see what I got when it ain't too late and the guests have left (they're sleeping now).
I don’t mean to up this old ass thread but you lost to me again

be a man of your word

I’ll take Option #1 thanks
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote