View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 10:44 PM   #15
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

but no, you seem alright to me... you have obscurely and randomly done the text stuff for a many moons and from what i've read you're pretty witty.

From what I remember of what you look like, not it really even matters is you're a decent sized like puerto rican dude and semi handsome from somewhere near the neck of the woods of where I grew up. But more importantly... yeah you have some good lines and drop randomly every now and again and its usually pretty good.

Thats about it. You're str8 in my book... and I know all I do now is a few times a month get on here and talk shit to people... and I invite some of the shit talking... but it still flabbergasted me some of these people talking shit on here that never ever would in real life.... like never. .. thats arlight though sometimes I bring it on myself.