View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 10:20 PM   #190
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Hope's a powerful drug....That Messican blood is strong brother. We eat jalapenos and habeneros....no disease/virus can take us out.
LOL.. I didn't even read majority of this thread.. and I bet you big rolly poly Poet would take you down, guilltine... and his brother? how old are you that niggas brother hasn't posted since b-boys. And I'd be right next to both of them because they have been here forever and at least Poet still does some shit tht has to do with production/beats/whatever.

Its just so lame for people to talk on here, yes!! I know I'd bet on my life in a fight I could beat up 90% of people on here. So what big deal.. lets move on past that lame shit, we're mid 30's not in high school.

If you still write text, or fuck with beats, or acutally rap thats dope.. or even if you're like me and just log on a few months and talk shit and drop songs...ok