View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 12:48 AM   #184
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
You are. I was pretty clear about that in my post, not sure how I lost you on that. Or are you going to pretend you never claimed I'm not examining the perspectives of your selected professionals?
You clearly missed the point of me posting your 2 quotes

Quote:
See every thread where we've argued about the COVID pandemic. A key assumption on your part is that the opinions of medical professionals who are not generally experts with viruses or infectious diseases should be taken over the opinions of the CDC, the organization that was specifically created to address pandemics and is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable voices on the subject.
Pure bullshit. I’ve quoted and posted links to and from many credible experts in the field including professionals still employed by the cdc. Every single medical professional I’ve sourced is smarter than you. Nice try at making up shit though .

Quote:
And you go way above and beyond simply disagreeing with their professional opinions. You basically accuse them of engaging in a conspiracy to willfully mislead the entire world population and trick people into taking a vaccine for some nefarious (but as yet unspecified) purpose. What part of that is a unbiased evaluation based on the facts?

Even assuming your medical experts are equally credible (but to be clear they are NOT), at best you would be able to claim that the science is controversial or inconclusive. Jumping from that to a worldwide conspiracy is not supported by evidence and a clear indication of your biased perspective.
Iirc, I addressed this in a long winded response to Ajax, specifically addressing if I felt it was a conspiracy or not among doctors worldwide. It might’ve been in the other big thread I made. Once you read that, you will realize what you wrote here is a huge, incorrect, assumption on your part, and mostly stereotypical.

If you’re gonna make a shit post at least make it concise
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote