View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 10:27 AM   #177
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
I agree with the quote too. You're just using it wrong. You assume we don't examine perspectives of medical professionals who disagree with vaccines.
Quote:
ironically you're the one who refuses to fairly evaluate the opinions of people who know more about the subject than you do.
Who's doing the assuming here?

Also, please reference the evidence you have of me "unfairly evaluating the opinions of people who know more about the subject than I do"

Quote:
each of these things not only largely contradict your opposing viewpoints, but also support each other as more reasonable interpretations of facts than the ones you propose.
Very easy to say blanket statements like this INSTEAD OF individually addressing any specific point made.

Any attempts you've made in the past haven't worked. I see you're still trying though. Keep it up.

i reserve the right to ignore or respond to your stupidity at any point in the future based on my feelings in that moment of time.[/QUOTE]
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote