View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 09:32 PM   #176
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Ether. Impossible to grasp without true objectivity.
I agree with the quote too. You're just using it wrong. You assume we don't examine perspectives of medical professionals who disagree with vaccines.

I've looked at all of your "evidence". Every single time. I also am weighing that evidence against (1) the opinions of many other medical professionals with a wide variety of opinions, (2) data about incidence of the virus, and (3) basic common sense about the spread and prevention of viruses.

each of these things not only largely contradict your opposing viewpoints, but also support each other as more reasonable interpretations of facts than the ones you propose.

you call me ignorant for evaluating these minority views in light of the majority views, data, and common sense. ironically you're the one who refuses to fairly evaluate the opinions of people who know more about the subject than you do.

replace the word oppose with support in the original quote and now it applies to you.

i reserve the right to ignore or respond to your stupidity at any point in the future based on my feelings in that moment of time.