View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 02:01 PM   #174
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
So after being proven wrong, you wish to change your argument from “the vaccine will make you Krump endlessly less than 48 hours after receiving it” to “well maybe it might someday possibly affect somebody in some likely who knows idk it’s not impossible that in 10+ years that it’ll perhaps manifest in some unpredicted god willing feasibly mayhaps it could should be bad for society founded on no data that I have from 10 years in the future it could be bad, nobody has data proving or disproving that so it must be in my favor despite that in real time today and not from 10+ years in the future that 2.4 million people and growing people have died from covid in and the number of strains are mutating and becoming more contagious/deadly on a monthly basis” And mind you, the 2.4 million people who have died are not being trialed for 10+ years. They’re dead after about 3 weeks.

Good to see your logic is 100% rock solid

You’ve offered no evidence of credible medical or scientific workers who oppose the vaccine. Coop has posted a video of a hick woman shaking and a CNA telling an anecdotal story that has no due context. A fucking CNA. You don’t need a college degree or an understanding of biology to be a CNA. They are the second lowest on the totem pole of “medical professionals”. They're babysitters, they give patients sponge baths. The vast majority of CNAs aren’t even authorized to give intravenous shots, they don’t do even the SLIGHTEST amount of medical work. Ouch could be a fucking CNA. My wife has a bachelors in microbiology, a masters degree, she used to work for NIH and currently works as a pathologist assistant and actually deals with medical specimens on a daily basis. My brother in law is a surgical PA and works in the OR. Both were vaccinated with both shots over a month ago with zero side effects. Is there at least one medical professional or scientist in the world who would oppose the vaccine? Of course there is. Go back to that picture of Madison square garden. There’s millions and millions of medical professionals and scientists in the world, I’m sure you can find 1000 or so that are going to be opposed to it, because no group of people that large is a monolith. Your problem is you look at those 1000 people as confirmation of your biased ideology and ignore the other 50 million people who are saying take the vaccine. You’ll listen to the receptionist behind the computer that schedules appointments at the hospital and call them a “medical professional” as long as they agree with your viewpoint and take that as gospel over the millions of actual medical professionals and scientists that make up the CDC, the FDA, the NIH, the WHO, etc. along with every single FDA and CDC equivalent from every other country in the world that is currently distributing the vaccines and who are all saying to take the vaccine. Then somehow you think that every single country, on a worldwide level, despite centuries of inability to cooperate together on foreign social, fiscal, and political policies that they've all put aside their hundreds of years of difference to orchestrate the most complex and elaborate cover-up that’s ever been managed on a global scale and distribute a vaccine to frontline medical workers and old people for what motive? You think governments are just tired of having old people and doctors so they said "Let's fast track those groups to the vaccine and kill them off for funzies"

The fact that you don't see the number of hoops you're jumping through to save yourself from having to deal with reality is absurd in itself, and you keep building more hoops as time goes on. That’s why it’s important for you to know you’ve lost, because you keep going deeper and deeper down the same hole. If you refuse to admit you’re driving the wrong way and nobody stops you to tell you, you’re just going to keep driving further and further in the wrong direction without ever looking at the map
You said all that to say

"Well it isn't happening to A LOT OF PEOPLE" & "I didn't look through the thread so I missed the credible doctors who are opposed to the vaccine"

And you framed it as someone winning and someone losing.

Overall lazy, borderline irrelevant, and amateurish.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote