View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #169
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
keep my name out your mouth.

at least Coop has enough brain cells for an intelligent (however misguided) debate.

you are the prototype for bottom feeding inbred internet morons. i have taken dumps with higher IQs than you.

why the fuck are you even here? this is a rap forum. your presence, input, and opinions are worthless.
or what?

1. You have zero presence.

2. Why you concerned about worth on a internet forum?

3. I rap better than you.

sit down hoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
To date 172,000,000 vaccines have been administered worldwide. Given that people need 2 doses of some vaccines let’s just lowball and say that’s 86 million who have received the vaccine. Not only that, but a significant portion of those 86 million people are 65+ because that’s how the vaccines are prioritized.

I know you don’t have a lot of critical thinking skills so here’s a picture

I don’t know if you noticed, but that’s a lot of fucking people. If you’ve ever been on the ground level of a packed concert, you know that you can’t even physically move through the crowd because it’s nothing but bodies to your left and to your right, completely surrounding you in every direction.

That’s the Madison square garden. It’s not even filled to capacity. If you filled every seat in that stadium it’s 20,789 people

86 million is another 4,136 of those arenas. And there’s almost enough to fill up 4,137. And if you still struggle to imagine how much 4,136 is, it’s one out of every 5 people in that picture if every seat was filled. In less than a month it will be about 1/3rd of the entire United States population

If the vaccine had significant adverse effects, they would’ve been brought to light by now. Your argument only gets weaker every day because they’re filling more and more stadiums of people with vaccines, and so far all you’ve got to show for it is some middle aged redneck meth addict from Wyoming with Bell’s palsy

You’ve lost this. Go back to conspiracies about aliens or something else that’s not so easy to disprove
Case & point; all ego hoe shit. I'm not interested in winning anything or you losing.

You seem to want to go off on a whole buncha shit i never mentioned. How telling.

Again the only point ive made on these matters is there are plenty people who you would concede have a higher understanding of biology than you that are opposed to the vaccine - but you refuse to even look at their perspectives before defending your own. That's a fact - & Without first seeing that primary level of ignorance, there is no intelligence to actually have a dialogue.

I'd happily be wrong on matters to find the Truth. You'd rather appear right than be right. There's the difference.

Letme just highlight this dunce shit for you

Quote:
If the vaccine had significant adverse effects, they would’ve been brought to light by now
1. vaccines are usually trialed for 10+ years - suggesting no adverse affects after a year or someshit as proof of its safety just highlights how dumb you approach shit. like a nigga smoking a cigarette claiming he's fine after 2mins as proof is doesnt affect the lungs. wisen up.

2. brought to the light? from who? the implication of a conspiracy is a cover up - you out here saying "its not a cover up, otherwise the people who are covering it up wouldve told me". That is mental retardation in the actual sense of the word.

that is the logic you bruddahs work with and talk about critical thought - like you have a clue what that entails. it requires you actually take a holistic approach to a matter, exercising discernment after looking at the whole picture, & following the outcome with courage - regardless of how unsettling it may be. you exercise none of that - again, too pussy, & its easy to regurgitate what youre told.

anyway, thats too many jewelz already from me to you.

you're welcome

...& fraze, youre a ballbag
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote