View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:38 AM   #11
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future

I posted some more classic RBL battles. A lot of @RichardCorey battles.
@Resin M-I-C @kungfugrip @john hensley @UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Madd props to KempoMRK.
By any chance do you have my old battles on from the battle arena on B-Boys? I went under the names: (Erek, ereck. ereck rock one, erek rock one), I would love to see some of my old stuff again.
I'm finding this stuff via archive.org. What year was it? If it's 2005 or before then it's unlikely that it'll be archived, but I can have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
Yea good work kempo... Really cool to see verses i forgot even happened
Super dope
Thanks, yeah, it's cool to see. A lot of stuff before this era disappeared, same with B-Boys, but Lama retrieved a bunch of stuff around 2006 and that got archived.

You can see some older pages but you can't view any threads. Here's the Rapmusic Battle Board from 2001, some big names in this screenshot:

Then the RBL from 2002. Annoyingly the top 30 forum doesn't load at all, because that would have had some big names in at the time, I imagine:

Last edited by KempoMRK; 02-01-2021 at 08:47 AM.
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote