View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 08:35 PM   #140
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
Fear is the real virus that humanity is afflicted by.

Investigate the feelings in your body - seeking to escape it, perpetuates it - you run from it, & it runs you.

Blessing for the new year, be healthy in mind and body my G.
Didn't see this till now but you're 100% right. If onky logic and emotions went well together it would be a completely different battle. But accepting it is the first step and defo on that road now. What holds me back a lil is regular life stuff everyone goes through that hinders progress on the other stuff but at least it's 1 step forward and 1 back, then 2 steps forward and 1 back.

Definitely helps that everything else is getting better too as confidence and sense of self is normalizing and getting better every month. No more escaping with weed and other self destructive tendencies :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote