View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:18 AM   #117
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
We've been doing the "wrongly attributed deaths" dance for days. Every time you bring it up I have to remind you that some states report their confirmed numbers as well as the presumed cases and the difference isn't that much.

Even assuming 50% of the cases are falsely attributed (which isn't even close to true), we're still talking about 2000 deaths a day from COVID. That's a lot of people dying (you can look up the old thread for comps of that death rate, it's still enough to be in top 5 causes of death in the US).

Not to mention that I could also bring up the excess deaths statistics (number of bodies showing up in morgues is atypically high compared to a year ago). A lot of these are people who died with COVID at home and were never tested and do not count towards the official numbers.

Any cursory investigation would tell you a lot of people are dying right now. If we can't agree on the basic premise of COVID kills 1000s of people every day, none of the rest of the conversation has a point.
I agree with you conceptually. If we aren’t on the same page with the deaths, then the rest will implode.

Which is why we must reach conclusion on the rest of the shit I’m talking about.

Realistic scenario:

If someone gets a false positive, doesn’t have covid, then dies of something else within 28 days, that death can and most likely will be coded a covid death, without autopsy. They just need 2 symptoms (all similar to flu symptoms) to be observed.

^ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THIS TO CONFIRM FOR YOURSELF

Once you realize that is true, what is your opinion on figuring out exactly how many times that has happened? Because that’s one of the key questions.

Because just like I can’t claim “it’s happening all the time”, you can’t claim “it’s rarely happening”

The DATA being wrong is what keeps this whole thing going. And the answer to that I believe lies in the PCR test.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Coop; 01-15-2021 at 11:22 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote