View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:38 PM   #93
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

I remember when I was intentionally ignorant.

I remember when I was too lazy to look shit up.

I remember the days when I watched the news daily and believed everything on it

Y’all gotta snap out of it. Evidence strongly points to humanity literally being deceived on a global scale, and you are on the side of “ignorance” unwittingly and unknowingly. A victim of your own naivety.

No hyperbole.

I know it’s a scary paradigm shift to realize the people you thought had your best internet at heart are actually lying to you. It’s like finding out a parent is trying to kill you or something. Inconceivable to most.

BUT ITS HAPPENING so you might want to wake up.

Everybody just saw the president of the United States, and everyone associated with him, get banned from everything, and apps removed in an attempt to prevent him from reaching the public.

We are moving into a time of extreme censorship.

Think of the implications of that COMBINED with all this medical revelation that I’m introducing to you now.

Near future:

-experimental vaccines required in order to function in society
-cashless society, meaning every transaction you ever make is recorded
-widespread use of the surveillance techniques used in China. Look up their social credit system that’s been in place for a while now. That’s eventually going to be a worldwide thing
-deleting anyone on social media who speaks out against any of this

None of this is conspiracy theory. This is what’s coming. There are either examples, or officials discussing and confirming, the coming of each of them.

If your mind is still telling you the stuff I’m posting isn’t worth looking into, or is fake, or whatever, you are still being affected by the indoctrination.

Stop being closed minded.

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote