View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 08:50 PM   #88
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I do read into it as well along with my own research, but not too much because it gives me anxiety attacks. It has a mental effect on me ngl, heartrate go up, tension in neck and shoulders, not breathing correctly and chest pains. Not as much now but march-april for sure. Right now I think that it's just best to listen to official statements cus nobody knows shit anyways and it's just as bold to assume one over the other.

This is a debate, if you understand what I'm getting at there's no need to pick apart minor details about my previous post like the way I wrote pros vs cons.

Either way, I've said mine and will move on. No need for me to say anything more, really. Just wanted to say my piece, my view, from someone that has lost someone to this. Take from it whatever yall want, Idc, I'm not going to the US anytime soon anyways despite being invited to a wedding.

Have a good one Coop, and stay safe. If you know how to wear a mask properly, good. I cook mine to sterilise it and do my best to wear it properly, it's a new thing to me too and in the end I'm just a human doing my best. I hope you do too...

As long as something isn't proven yet we should look at worst case scenarios and handle it as if it were true
Respect. You too
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote