View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #81
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Coop "The “scary” comment should be taken as “everyone wearing a mask, even when healthy, makes people think that everyone else is infected/someone wrong with them, encouraging less human interaction” ... which leads to the aforementioned psychological problems over an extended period of time"

^How about the psychological repercussions from people dying? My grandfather in Albania died from it in December, I was supposed to visit him for the first time this year or the next. Felt like insult to injury from not having been in touch with them for so long. Also took a toll on other family members, my father is already having a prescription based addiction, no idea how he's dealing with this... Had this happened when I was suicidal I'm not sure if we'd even be able to have this conversation

And that's just 1 death. Up to you/others if you want to potentially and indirectly inflict this sort of pain on others in terms of mask use, but personally I can't understand how egotistical someone can be to not follow through with at least that.

Bringing personal stuff into a debate is stupid but couldn't think of a better case to bring up for why wearing masks is important and why people taking the vaccine and its development is as important as it is. That said, personally I'm waiting to take it until it's been tested and researched a little bit more.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-14-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote