Old 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This was an interesting battle 2 completely different takes....

Scar

Always a pleasure reading your stuff. Like always you seem to take this Angle on every topic that's not expected. You painted this picture of teens going through honestly what most of us go through. The anxiety of growing up on top of making decisions that speed that process up, well done. The only thing I see wrong here is that you failed to connect your words to the topic a little more clearly.

Adverse

You chose to go in depth with this topic and made it easy to picture what it was you tried to convey. The imagery was on point here. I think what you did wrong here is that you didn't tie in all your ideas into a conclusive ending.

Overall

I think this was closer than the votes suggest. While I like scars i feel he didn't drive it in fr me. While adverse was going strong, the ending was generic for me. I think I will give my vote to scar as he took a chance with the topic and showed me a little more. Great battle tho but I got scar edging this out

Scar