View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 10:37 AM   #11
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

SCAR --

Pretty good written, SCAR. I QUITE ENJOYED THIS WRITTEN of fine writing and good writing. it was quite good. Nothing I would really change. quite a enjoyable read. there's nothing really to say here. I've seen stories like these before. you're no amateur. GOOD WRITTENS FOR COFFE AND SHIT. I hope you improve your imagery and well versed talent of writing with COMPLEXITIY. Afterall - the nature of text battling is simplstic -- COMPLEX WRITING IS BOOKS. Can you write a book, SCAR? LMAO!! LOL!!

ADVERSE --

Hello, ADVERSE. This was quite the enjoyable read. I did quite enjoy this read. THE OPENING WAS SOLID; REALLY SOLID. I think you're a enjoyable writer; with good syntax. THE SYNTAX IS QUITE GOOD. I think you need to improve your complexity and maybe large your scope for more imagery. GOOD WORK, ADVERSE..

V/ ADVERSE