View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:15 PM   #1295
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. THE ARCHFIEND - AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm battling HARDSHIPS AND HARDSHIPS: STARSHIPS: -- I'm killing sentiment EVIL WITH SENTIMENT RASH//
I'm killing NORMANDY WITH SHORES AND SEAS; CORPORAL PUNISHING LIKE NEX THE KING//
I'm putting together harbinger of death with harbinger of light; HARBINGER OF RIGHT//
For I am the sentiment of evil and sentiment of rash; I KILLED TIME WITH FATHER TIME//

THE ARCHFIEND --

I'm killing sonnets for pleasure; I'm killing sonnets for pleasure; I'm killing sonnets for pleasure; I'm killing sonnets for pleasure.?#AREYOUSURETHAT'SMYMAXSPEED//
I'm the sentiment of EVIL; with sentiment of RASH: I'm a killer like TED BUNDY//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I SLAUGHTER RHYMES LIKE CONCUBINES//
I'm the technique with spinning spindle TOP like higher than a MOP//

AJ THE MEANCE --

I'm the onslaught of rhymes; the SLAUGHTER OF RHYMES: I'm killing the sentiment evil with sentiment RASH//
I'm the sentiment evil with sentiment RASH: I SLASH SLASH SLASH WITH TYRANT HORNS -- ZENOBITE ZEN DRAGON HORNS//
I'm killing THE HEAVEN'S PASTURE WITH GLUTTONOUS ZING SON; I am the onyx stature//
I'm killing onslaught of rhymes with the CONQUER OF NINES LIKE THE FATHER OF TIME//

THE ARCHFIEND --

I'm the slaughter of rhymes; I'm the slaughter of rhymes; I'm KILLING THE SYSTEM LIKE ORAGATAUNG THEORY//
I'm killing systematic change with theory; I'm killing burgundy tunics with emergency unit//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I'm killing enzymes with slaughter of rhymes//
I CONQUER NINES LIKE THE ONSLAUGHT OF RHYMES: I KILLED FAMILY TREE WITH FAMILY TREE//