View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:02 PM   #1293
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. ASMERELDA -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the clockwork shortage of abundant joy and happiness; THE ZAP OF ZAP//
I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the sentiment of RASH -- I SLASH SLASH SLASH//
I'm the quarter of rhymes; I SOUGHT RHYMES WITH SOUGHT RHYMES//
I conquer matics with AZIATIC SYSTEMATIC AZIATIC -- COMBAT ZENOBITE ZEN DRAGON//

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm the clockwork orange; I'm killing time like the alphabet; rhyming dead like necromancers//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I KILLED TIME LIKE YOU IN A MINUTE MAN SUIT//
I'm the slaughter of rhymes; I KILLED TIME LIKE ONSLAUGHT OF RHYMES; KILLER YIME LIKE MINUTE MAN//
I'm killing cenobite pen dragons like ARCHIBALD(ARCHIBALT) I'm killing time like acrobatics; SYSTEMATIC//

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the killer of TIME LIKE CLOCKWORK ORANGE: AND I SOUGHT RHYMES LIKE NOTEBOOKS//
THROW HOOKS AND THROW HOOKS THAN SYSTEMATIC SYSTEM LIKE BLOWING DUST ON A DUST PLANET//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I'm the slaughter of rhymes; I KILLED TIME LIKE FATHER TIME//
I'm killing time like CRUSHING A ROLEX: I'm killing time like CRUSHING A ROLEX//

Ruroni Kenshin --

I'm killing time like enzymes in your head; I'm killing times like mortar strikes; I'm killing time like rolex lincoln//
I'm killing time like systematic with oragatang theory; I'm killing time like SYSTEMATIC THEORY//
I'm killing time like systematic theory; I'm a gangsta like a theory; I'm killing time like a mortar strike//
I'm the times new roman; I'm the times new roman; I'm the killing bundy of ted bundy; thread funny; like ted funny//